New App Previews Demo for mText2Speech App on YouTube
Break down language barriers and instantly translate between over 100 languages. Translations spoken in natural sounding voices. Great for traveling, classrooms, learning a language, translations between languages as well as quick translations. Listen and share text or audio for a translation. Create recordings with audio for multiple translations plus microphone input. Saves all your translations for easy replay and keep track of your most used languages. A built-in notepad for experimenting with multiple line translations.
For iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Purchase once and use on all devices. http://markelsoft.com/mobile.html
* Automatic or manual translation between over 100 languages and over 300 locales (language places).
* Automatically saves all your translations
* Select language to translate text to. All languages or main languages only.
* Automatically detects the text language so can translate between languages
* Notepad for experimenting with translations
* Say text translation in natural sounding voice
* Text translation or MP3 audio file for translation
* Share text for translation
* Share MP3 audio file for translation. Supported languages for MP3 audio: Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (Great Britain), English (India), English (United States), Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Swedish (Sweden)
* Create recordings containing audio from multiple translation. Add your microphone audio, if desired.
* Country flags for each translation indicate language
* Read all your translations
* Say or share any translation again
* Shake device to either start/stop reading all translations or start/stop recording.
* Keep track of top 3 languages most used
Supported Languages for Translation
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosniaan, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Recording is great for creating language or multi-language lessons you can share.
All your translations are automatically saved and displayed in a familiar messaging format for easy access and control. Click the message at any time to display a popup menu for performing an array of actions. If the entered text had to be translated to the target country language you had selected, two message entries will be added: one for the original text and one for the translated text. There is a setting to indicate whether to add a message entry for the original text being translated.
Read through all messages or start reading from a specific message. Excellent for tutoring on a language and presenting e.g. ‘In English’ this is the text and ‘In Spanish’ this is the translated text, ‘In English’ this is the text and ‘In German’ this is the translated text and so on.
Create an audio recording of one or more spoken translations along with input from your microphone.
Use the side menu to do mass read all messages, editing all messages, clear all messages, access Settings and Help and access your up to 3 most used languages.